Hello there ^('.')

X

XxValantinusxX

Original poster
Hello my fellow roleplayers, I am Valantinus but, I'm use to being called Phoenix, or Phoe, because of the previous websites I use to go on. Anyway, you can call me either one! I am an Otaku, I love anime yet I have a bunch to catch up one, I've been watching Koren dramas lately. I hopw to make new friends on this sight, and shout out to Phantom Theif, who introduced me to this site, and all of the bronies, and bros

Hello my fellow roleplayers, I am Valantinus but, I'm use to being called Phoenix, or Phoe, because of the previous websites I use to go on. Anyway, you can call me either one! I am an Otaku, I love anime yet I have a bunch to catch up one, I've been watching Koren dramas lately. I hopw to make new friends on this sight, and shout out to Phantom Theif, who introduced me to this site, and all of the bronies, and bros

Hi new person! I'm a fellow new person too, but I'll still say welcome!

-walks trough wall- A fellow furry Q~Q welcome to the site

Welcome to the community. I hope that you enjoy your time here. If you need help finding a roleplay, just let me know and I will see if I can't help you find a roleplay that best suits your interests.

Welcome to the community. I hope that you enjoy your time here. If you need help finding a roleplay, just let me know and I will see if I can't help you find a roleplay that best suits your interests.

I thank you for your kindness, I will be sure come to you first if I need any help! :3

Hi there Valantinus! :D Welcome to the site!

Reactions: XxValantinusxX
Hey Phoe Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy the site *scratches head*hmm what as that other thing......OH yeah and hope you get many friends.Anytime you wanna chat with me let me know.

Reactions: XxValantinusxX