Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Starnight

Original poster
Hi everyone! So uh... I don't really know what to post here, so... I'll just do this "About You" thing. ^^

"What do you prefer to be called?" I prefer to be called by my username, although Star is a nickname that pretty much everyone uses.

"Boy, girl, or a mystery?" I am most definitely a girl.

"How old are you?" I'm 14 years old.

"Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?" Yes. I've role-played before, I don't remember how much. The last time I applied for a role-play was mid-late 2013.

"Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?" It depends on what the RP is about. I feel more comfortable in group RPs, but I'll do a One-on-One.

"Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?" Again, it depends on the situation. If the ground is favorable, and I know I won't run through an ant hill, I'll walk, maybe jog. Otherwise, I'll sit.

"SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?" Several songs trudge through my mind, every day. Otherwise, I think about some stories I'll never use.

Heh, sorry, I'm just rather awkward with this sort of thing. The last time I was on a forum was a couple years ago, and I cant look back at that time without cringing.

Thanks guys! I'm sure I'll have fun, once I figure out how everything works. :)

Hallo Star! :D Welcome to our abode!

Starnight is a pretty boss name, yup yup.

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you.

welcome to Iwaku, we've got a ton of stuff to enjoy here, hope you find something right for you!
The last time I was on a forum was a couple years ago, and I cant look back at that time without cringing.
Oh god, I know how that feels.:bawling:

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.