1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fandom, yaoi, modern, magical, undertale, apocalyptic, furry, anime
Hello, soo I'm not exactly new but it has been forever ago since I've been on this site and well, I've decided to go about looking for some new rpers and stuff. If you are into Invader Zim, Undertale, Ed Edd N Eddy, and possibly Rick and Morty then hit me up for possible pairings to said fandoms.

Welcome aboard! I'll direct you to the Newbie Care Package if you're interested, because it's got a bunch of cool stuff you might like. Then I'll give you this delicious cookie.

Enjoy your stay!

Hello and welcome to the site! (: We're glad to have you here! It's been a while since I've seen any of those fandoms pop up, but if I believe in anything, it's that there is a little bit for everyone here at Iwaku. If you do end up having any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Welcome aboard, Fell! Glad to have ya!

Welcome back! Good luck in your fandom search!! HAVE FUN!

Welcome back, Fell! I've been meaning to buy and play Undertale for a while now, but haven't gotten around to it, sadly. I still know next to nothing, including what it's even about, since all my friends who like it tell me to avoid spoilers at all costs >.> but hey, I hear it's good, and that's good enough for me. I've actually seen a couple Undertale fans joining the site recently, so maybe you'll be able to find some partners there!

Are you finding your way around the site all right? I know it can be rough coming back to a site after a while o_o

Meh...so far I haven't run into any Undertale rpers myself, then again I haven't had the time to search the whole site...unless said rpers are in the group searches...which I refuse to enter since I'm not a fan of group rps.

To be completely honest, I didn't play the game but I have watched a few gaming youtubers play it...mostly because one of my rpers really wanted to rp it so I was practically forced into liking Undertale lol and now I'm hooked. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Status
Not open for further replies.