Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quwexort

Original poster
Hey there. Name's Quwexort and I'm the new guy! I love playing videogames even if I'm not good at it and I also like watching anime. Both LoL and DotA2 are my addictions, which means that I'm a toxic slave to the circlejerk right? Kinda, actually.

Anyways, I found this site after a sleepless night's worth of random Google searches, and then it hit me. Being inside the story, interacting with your favorite characters rather than merely reading about them? That interested me, and so I decided to create an account.

I'm not that good of a writer, so oftentimes I'll use my old English textbook as a reference. But I hope my writing skills will improve as time goes on while having fun RP'ing!

Another has fallen into Iwaku's hands. Just a reminder, you can't escape.

Welcome board, Quwexort. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome Quwexort!

In case you haven't seen it,
here is a link to our Newbie Care Package! :) Feel free to check it out!

Hello and welcome, Quwexort! I'm not sure how to pronounce that name. XD

Anyways, have you ever roleplayed before play-by-post style? Roleplaying like this is a really great way to improve your writing. You will get to interact with some amazing writers and getting a lot of practice will never hurt. As such, you'll improve dramatically if you stick with it! :D

Wow. Hello. I hope you enjoy it here and come to grow more confident in your writing! What we do is forum roleplaying - as Nav said above, play-by-post. It's wicked fun. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.