1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Genres
Gijinkas, Modern, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life... I'm pretty cool with most all genres except the few that I'm not too fond of.
What do you prefer to be called?
Any nicknames are fine by me! 8>

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a goil

How old are you?
18! Officially an adult butbynomeansarolemodel

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yeep, I was big on roleplaying awhile back, but since I've sort of taken a break for awhile, I've come here to hopefully get some good ol' rp action!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I prefer a single partner. I find it hard to keep up with group rps. Or, at least very small group rps.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
... Does staying inside count

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind
Uuuuuh /looks to playlists of hundreds and hundreds of songs/ uuuuuuuh /sweats/

Welcome! Nice name :D

And I hope you enjoy it here :)

Hello! I have decided to call you Flob. Because For Lack Of a Better.. You get the idea. Embrace it, Flob.

Welcome to Iwaku! I prefer 1x1s too! You can join my crew. [I don't actually have a crew, I just wanted to sound popular and important there. Don't judge me.] You're in luck because we consistently have a lot of requests for 1x1 partners in all genres! If you don't see anything going on in the requests that really makes you want to take the story, then don't! You can just start your own request thread. This is a large site with a lot of members, so your request is bound to get scooped up by somebody with the same interests :D

I should probably give other pointers, but it's hot in here and my brain is melting :D

Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Enjoy!
:D

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Spades
Flob sounds adorable xD, and might I say, it really fits your cute prof pic. *Kidnaps little N*

Anyways, hello there, and welcome to Iwaku :D! It's a pretty swell place, hopefully you'll have a ton of fun.

giphy.gif

• Thank You
Reactions: Ethys
Status
Not open for further replies.