Hello There

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

poe.etic

Original poster
I am Brand new would anyone like to start up a 1x1 with me? I'm just knocking the rust off but I play both genders frequently and I am an extremly active RP-ER! I don't want anything short term though. Sorry that's just not for me! So anyone wanna just chat? Pretty much feel brand new to rp again lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ner0
I am Brand new would anyone like to start up a 1x1 with me? I'm just knocking the rust off but I play both genders frequently and I am an extremly active RP-ER! I don't want anything short term though. Sorry that's just not for me! So anyone wanna just chat? Pretty much feel brand new to rp again lol.
First off, Welcome!

A don't forget to press all of the buttons!

I personally do not do 1x1's, but if you are at all interested in group rp'ing check out the one I am just developing now.

The link is in the sig :D

Reactions: poe.etic
I like your story idea! I especially like kitsunes! But I'm unsure this seems like it's going to be a rather large group, and I'm looking for something small and fast paced. I don't know if I would be very good for a larger group.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ner0
I like your story idea! I especially like kitsunes! But I'm unsure this seems like it's going to be a rather large group, and I'm looking for something small and fast paced. I don't know if I would be very good for a larger group.
I actually do plan to keep it small, and so far only a few people have been interested.

I would really love to have you, but if you are unsure it is totally fine! Just keep your eye on it and if it gets to big you can just duck out :D

tumblr_m0y6p2uSqO1r6tzmt.gif

Welcome back to RP, Poe.etic!

I'm sure you'll find tons of partners to help you get out of that rust and into a shiny, new RP routine :D

ha! Hey Everly! Another lovely Pic!

And thanks Esthalia! I cant wait to see what crazy stories we can come up with!

Reactions: Esthalia
Status
Not open for further replies.