Hello there! I'm a new member, so I thought I'd say Hello..

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danah

Original poster
Hi there! I'm new here, so I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.
Name: Danah
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been roleplaying for awhile on a sight called Chatzy, and I saw this so I decided to check it out. I'm still figuring out how this site works, but I hope to figure it out soon.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I like group roleplays because they seem more interesting than a single partner. I like interacting with many different types of people.
On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
It would depend on what type of mood I was in. Sometimes I would be outside jumping in puddles and other days I would be curled up on the sofa watching movies.
Other things about me:
I like being nice to people, and I tend to try and not be mean to people. I like many different types of things, and that sometimes causes me to be busy, but other times, I'm not busy. I'm a senior in high school so that tends to mean I have a lot of homework, but when I don't have a lot I promise to be active in any forums I'm in.
Favorite Quote:
"I am the author of my life. Unfortunately, I'm writing in pen and I can't erase my mistakes." --Unknown

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you! I think I'm going to like it here.

Hi there! I'm new here, so I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.
Name: Danah
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been roleplaying for awhile on a sight called Chatzy, and I saw this so I decided to check it out. I'm still figuring out how this site works, but I hope to figure it out soon.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I like group roleplays because they seem more interesting than a single partner. I like interacting with many different types of people.
On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
It would depend on what type of mood I was in. Sometimes I would be outside jumping in puddles and other days I would be curled up on the sofa watching movies.
Other things about me:
I like being nice to people, and I tend to try and not be mean to people. I like many different types of things, and that sometimes causes me to be busy, but other times, I'm not busy. I'm a senior in high school so that tends to mean I have a lot of homework, but when I don't have a lot I promise to be active in any forums I'm in.
Favorite Quote:
"I am the author of my life. Unfortunately, I'm writing in pen and I can't erase my mistakes." --Unknown
Welcome to the site! Hope you have an amazing time in our community and make lots of friends! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.