1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, romance, drama, adventure, slice of life
Heya! Brief introduction, my name's Kuro, 15 years old hopeless romantic here in an attempt to find fandom and original roleplays where I don't feel like I've got to hold myself back. Love that this place encourages teens to explore.

I'm obsessed with anime, music, and art, and I dream of being an anime voice actor! Nice to meet ya!

Well hello and welcome to freedom of expression! I hope you can find some good rps to get into and don't forget to invite your friends! 8D

Welcome to Iwaku, Kuro!

We're happy to have you here :) I hope you find all the role-plays and friends you're looking for. If you need any help finding your way around, feel free to let any of us on staff know. We'd love to help!

I see you've already found the Connection section, so fingers crossed someone bites soon :)

Have a great day!

• Thank You
Reactions: BangChargerDesk
Welcome, cutie! We strive to make this place safe for all ages, so if any creepos bother you, remember to report them so they can't creep on others. ;3

Welcome, cutie! We strive to make this place safe for all ages, so if any creepos bother you, remember to report them so they can't creep on others. ;3
I will, thanks for the welcome. Though I don't see that being a problem coz I hardly interact with people anyway haha

I will, thanks for the welcome. Though I don't see that being a problem coz I hardly interact with people anyway haha
Just keep in mind that we can keep the site safe for others if you report people who creep on ya. <3 That's how we can keep this place safe for when/if you DO interact with people!

Hey Kuro! Welcome to Iwaku. I am a hopeless romantic too. I just love me a good romance with all my RPs. I don't think I have one that DOESN'T have some element of romance. Have fun and see you around!