Hello people

A

Arlemar

Original poster
Hello, I've been looking through your site, and it caught my interest greatly. My brother has recently signed up and has continually mentioned how great he finds it. I have been roleplaying for a while, and have found this site to be the first of its kind I have come across. Your welcoming message asked me to post in here, which I am happy to oblige :) . I was wondering... I saw some creative writing challenges on here before, which section are they kept in, I'd quite like to have a go at some of them if thats okay?.

Welcome to iwaku ^^
Creative challenges are here
and you can also find writing exercises in the roleplay academy here
It's just to start writing ;)

Arlemar, sounds dwarvish and that's extra points in my book.

Welcome to Iwaku and hope you have a good time here!
As for the challenges, you can do as many as you like..I hear it makes the staff smile :O

If you need anything, please let someone know and we'll help you out.

I am in love with your Avatar.

*Looks at Juku and smiles innocently*

I mean, what? Oh! Hey! Welcome to the community! :D

My thanks, I've Roleplayed for quite a few years, but I'm always looking to improve. I'll be happy to make many staff smile with my works, and I don't know if the admins Roleplay, but if they do then I'd be happy reply to any starters.
Thank you Illiana :) It is a perfect representation of Arlemar, my character :)
And glad to be in someones good books already Juku. I look forward to more conversations with everyone. :D

Welcome to the site! I like the character style and design of Arlemar. Make sure to look through the role plays at your leisure or feel free to unburden any plot framework you keep in store by setting one up! Hope you find the environment as friendly and supportive as most seem to do.