Hello people

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Torrance

Original poster
Hello all,

I was introduced to this site by a friend who said it was a ton of fun when she wrote here. I myself am a struggling writer. Struggling with writer's block that is. I am looking for people to help me get my creative juices flowing again. I am open to pretty much anything. For my likes and dislikes, I have filled out my roleplay resume. For anything else, just ask. I look forward to writing with you. ~Torrance~

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Torrance or Tor

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I can be whatever you'd like me to be.

How old are you? Now this one is a mystery.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am new to the site but a seasoned roleplayer.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I prefer the personal experience of a single partner.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? How about a cold winter's day in from of a warm fireplace.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Sail by AWOLNation

Welcome to the site Torrance,

I find Rping helps with the writing process as well. I myself used to struggle with finishing stories, i could come up with a plot and characters just fine but could never come up with a great ending. I found posing my plot to the Rping community really helped and showed me a new angle i never even considered before. Good luck with your writing, i look forward to possibly being in one of your Rp's.

-Kurogane

Status
Not open for further replies.