Hello people, I hope my buddies from the Cataclysm Forum are here

A

ajwilli1

Original poster
So since half my player base decided to leave their original home on the Forum, I've come here to open up shop. And when I mean shop, I mean run another Highway.

So hello, Polubing, Dusty, Nickboom, Forrest, Furaotic, and all my other buddies.

For new players, I'm a egotistical prick that thinks highly of himself and views everyone as peasants I'm here just to GM settings and have some ad-libbed adventures hosted by yours truly. Also RP or something, I rarely do that... hue.

Anyway, I welcome all the new people. And my interest check for said RP will be going up sometime in the future.[/hr]

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

*hugs super duper hard*

I haven't actually been RPing much at all lately, but dropping by to say HEYOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well hello there AJ. >:3 Welcome to the site.

*Shakes hand* Hello there new comer. I am Hiroki Shoma. It is a great pleasure to meet you. *Pulls hand away and pushes up glasses.* Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you enjoy your stay in this wonderful place. *Digs in pocket and pulls out a golden card with my name and information written on it* If you want a friend or simply just want to Roleplay, let me know. *Turns to leave and stops*..I hope you enjoy insanity. *Walks away*

Your lucky I caughtcha over here on a look. Now for the real business. *Nick picks up Aj and drags him off to the Libertine Section.*