hello people :D

S

SHpudden

Original poster
hello people and robot ppl n.n here your new friend silenthowl :D i ummm ik how to rp but it was waaaay dif so b patiente with the noob and dont bully her kay? XD and invite to rp i love it plz pls pls

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome! Feel like role-playing here is quite different from what you're used, huh? Well, I deeply suggest you checking the Content Section. You might learn a lot there. Otherwise, you can always check this RP guide, which I deeply suggest. However, trying Iwaku's stuff is way more appreciating!
Have fun!

Welcome! Feel like role-playing here is quite different from what you're used, huh? Well, I deeply suggest you checking the Content Section. You might learn a lot there. Otherwise, you can always check this RP guide, which I deeply suggest. However, trying Iwaku's stuff is way more appreciating!
Have fun!

thanks n.n but ik how to rp its just i was used to a waaaaay more easy interface i used to rp on a site called OtakuZone but it shut doen TT_TT im just lazy to read when ppl write... a loooot

thanks n.n but ik how to rp its just i was used to a waaaaay more easy interface i used to rp on a site called OtakuZone but it shut doen TT_TT im just lazy to read when ppl write... a loooot
Oh, you'll get used to it! Beyond my suggestions, I have one last suggestion. Use your full grammar knowledge outside and inside of role-plays, it helps you develop faster.

Oh, you'll get used to it! Beyond my suggestions, I have one last suggestion. Use your full grammar knowledge outside and inside of role-plays, it helps you develop faster.

nooo i hate grammer :l and my spelling sucks :l but fine :l i guess its for the best XD ty wanna ?

Reactions: TemoKun
Yeah, sure, I have time for a little One on One.

Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm October nice to meet you.

Reactions: SHpudden
Hey there, Pudding!

Why is everyone so high-strung?
Don't make me break out the Kumbaya!

Reactions: SHpudden