hello people :D

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SHpudden, Aug 6, 2013.

1. hello people and robot ppl n.n here your new friend silenthowl :D i ummm ik how to rp but it was waaaay dif so b patiente with the noob and dont bully her kay? XD and invite to rp i love it plz pls pls

• Love Love x 1
  2. Welcome! Feel like role-playing here is quite different from what you're used, huh? Well, I deeply suggest you checking the Content Section. You might learn a lot there. Otherwise, you can always check this RP guide, which I deeply suggest. However, trying Iwaku's stuff is way more appreciating!
    Have fun!

3. thanks n.n but ik how to rp its just i was used to a waaaaay more easy interface i used to rp on a site called OtakuZone but it shut doen TT_TT im just lazy to read when ppl write... a loooot

4. Oh, you'll get used to it! Beyond my suggestions, I have one last suggestion. Use your full grammar knowledge outside and inside of role-plays, it helps you develop faster.

5. nooo i hate grammer :l and my spelling sucks :l but fine :l i guess its for the best XD ty wanna ?

• Like Like x 1
  6. A "thank you" would be fine.

7. lol thank you fine sr... or ma´am.. would you like to acompany me for a lovely roleplay sesion? e_e i´m short tempered sorry...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah, sure, I have time for a little One on One.

9. Oh, thats delightfull news! Would you like to take the lead? Please, I do insist. n_n

10. Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm October nice to meet you.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice to meet you too, and I must say I really like your profile picture. It´s so, beutifull. :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey there, Pudding!

Why is everyone so high-strung?
    Don't make me break out the Kumbaya!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ummm... I realldy dont know how to answer to that... XD