1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello, people. Befriend me :3

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jiffy, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Hello there, new world or RPing.
    Um. This is me:
    -What do you prefer to be called? I can be called whatever you please. Over the years of RPing, though, I've been called Jiffy. Long story.
    -Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a female.
    -How many years young are you? I have revolved around the sun about 19 times
    -Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes, I am. I've been roleplaying for about three years I think. Boy, time flies.
    -Groups or One on One? I really like both, and I'd love a group RP, but due to time restrictions, a one on one might be better.
    -Hamburgers or Hotdogs? How about french fries instead? Yeah. French fries.
    -SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? My mind is blank at the moment. But if this is about my choice in music, I wouldnt be able to pick just one song anyways. Let's just imagine going back in time to... Oh, the 70s? Late 80s? I was born in the wrong era ._.

2. Mmm... jiffy peanutbutter...

Welcome to Iwaku. : ) There is plethora of available on on ones, and if one doesnt suit your needs, feel free to tack on a sleigh full of plot bunnies and run with it.

if you cant think of a specific plot or character, we have writing challenges to get the creative juices flowing

3. Hi there Jiffy! :D Welcome to the site!

4. Hello :D Thank yous.
    Rawr. I hate typos so much -.- especially my own.
    But yeah. Peanut butter, that's got somthing to do with my name xD

5. Welcome to Iwaku Jiffy!~
    Hope you have a great time here