Hello peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GGWeGot2Much

Original poster
I hope that I will have as much as you guys seem have here.

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm sure you'll have tons fond fun dude don't worry!!!

^_^

Hello and welcome. (: Do you have a name you prefer to go by? What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Also, since you're a new user, don't forget to check out the Newbie Care Package ! It's a place to get some great help and cool (free!) swag. As always, don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions, you've reached an incredibly friendly and helpful community. c:

Hello and welcome. (: Do you have a name you prefer to go by? What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Also, since you're a new user, don't forget to check out the Newbie Care Package ! It's a place to get some great help and cool (free!) swag. As always, don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions, you've reached an incredibly friendly and helpful community. c:
I respond to mack

Reactions: Nav
Hey mack. Welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions, give any staff or interns a poke!

Welcome to the site :) Glad to have ya aboard! Happy RPs!

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you are able to find what you are looking for and enjoy the time that you spend on here!

Welcome to Iwaku! :D <3

I have no doubt in the world that you'll have tons of fun here too ^o^! Really, this has to be one of the absolute best communities on the entire internet, there's so many wonderful and nice people here :D Not to mention creative!

Don't be shy to give us interns (light blue names and banners) or staff (red names and banners) a poke if you're wondering about anything or simply lost! We'll help you out ^o^!

Happy writing! :D

Welcome aboard! Our fun is contagious, and soon you'll catch it too. Here, have a cookie and enjoy your stay!

Welcome Mack! That's my Dad and Brother's name as well...I can't say I've met many people who share their name. Is it short for Malcolm? And feel free to tell me that's none of my business, because I realize it's not, but I'm nosy.

So, back to the actual welcome...This is a very creative, active and friendly place. once you get to know your way around, you'll have a great time I am sure!! Have fun and let us know if you need any help!!

Welcome aboard Mack! Check out PARTNER CONNECTIONS to get started on your first RP search. I'm sure you'll find a great partner and can start having fun right away creating your own stories. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.