Hello one and all

V

votokiller

Original poster
Hi everyone my name is takeo I'm an 18 year old male that was drafted by my friend haha. I am new and hope to enjoy role playing on here I haven't role played in a really long time so I'm rusty but I hope you guys can help me well thank you and nice to meet anyone who replays hello back. And yes I know my grammar is bad that's just because it's 1 am and I'm quite exhausted.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hi everyone my name is takeo I'm an 18 year old male that was drafted by my friend haha. I am new and hope to enjoy role playing on here I haven't role played in a really long time so I'm rusty but I hope you guys can help me well thank you and nice to meet anyone who replays hello back. And yes I know my grammar is bad that's just because it's 1 am and I'm quite exhausted.

Hi Takeo. *Hugs you* I hope you like it here buddy!!! XD

Check out my group Dreaming - Awake and feel free to join if you like ok? ^^

Hi there Takeo! :D welcome to the community!

Takero.. Reminds me of MocoSpace. Welcome to Iwaku, anyhow. Just call me Slade.~

SWame goes to you, man. ^^

funny enough i used to have a mocospace lol it was the same username as this one is but i go rid of it.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy! Plenty of people willing to help you with improving, and I am sure you will not regret joining. It is quite fun.

Helllooo there Takeo ^.^
Welcome to iWaku c:

342sw003300.gif