Hello. Nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YamiCuoreLaroux

Original poster
Hi. I am Yami Cuore Laroux, and it's nice to meet everybody. I'm looking forward to being a part of many interesting stories here.

Here's the survey, so I'll fill it out.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Yami is fine. Any nicknames anyone can come up with are fine as well, as long as they are not disrespectful. I reserve my right to deny any name I'm really not comfortable with, but otherwise, do whatever you want.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

I'll let you decide. I'm up for anything.

How old are you?
That is a very good question. I'll let you know when I find out.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes. I currently am part of the community on one other site.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I haven't tried a single-partner Roleplay yet, so I have no idea how I would do in one. I might try one later, but for now I mostly stick to the group ones. It might be better for now anyway, since I tend to get busy and I wouldn't want the people I roleplay with to get bored when I'm not around. With other people, I don't have to hold the focus very often and other stuff can continue happening.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
I really, really like cherry blossoms. I could watch them for hours. Grassy meadows and running, though? I'm still up for it.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I have a list, actually. These keep switching on and off:
  • Rinne
  • Mr. Saxobeat
  • Justice Breaker
  • Tokyo Teddy Bear
  • Marukaite Chikyuu (I'm sorry! It's catchy!)
  • Mein Gott (Same problem!)
  • Envy Catwalk
  • Bye Bye (by Ashe. Seriously, check out his music some time.)
  • Karakuri Pierrot (both Ashe and Clear's versions, although Miku's pops up from time to time)
  • Pierrot (Usotsuki Pierrot?)
  • Matryoshka
  • A lot of Disney songs
  • The first two D. Gray Man openings and the first three endings
  • A couple of Fairy Tail openings and endings
  • The various recruitment themes and enemy battle themes of Fire Emblem

I'm sure some more will show up soon, but I'll put those somewhere else so I don't keep wasting your time. I hope we can have a lot of fun here.

It's wonderful to meet you, Yami. I hope you enjoy it here at Iwaku :) cherry blossoms are so Boss!

Hi Yami! Welcome to Iwaku! :D

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.