1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jihae, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, well. I am pretty much very new to Iwaku.

That's such a fun and cute name. I love it. First impressions are amazing just because of that name. And the community! I've heard from a friend that it's super duper nice. And I like that. :bsmile:

I really enjoy roleplaying! I've been roleplaying for roughly four years now, and four is my favorite number. So even. Brings me bliss.~ Alexander Keagan is my darling child, but if I have to make new character babies.

I will be super excited.

I'm also kind of getting used to forum roleplay, so I need to adapt accordingly. Shouldn't take too long though, I'm a fast learner! Not meaning to blow my own trumpet or anything. >.>;

.. Maan, conclusions are hard. I don't even know how I'm supposed to end this. I suppose, goodbye! For now. c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.