Hello? New here!

E

Erka

Original poster
Hello, I'm Erka, otherwise known as MC. I've been rping for about six years now, but recently the sites I was on have been dying and leaving me as the last reasonably active member, so I've relocated to here. For the most part I do one on one rp, and usually a mix of romance and action and science fiction, specifically in that my characters tend to be genetic experiments such as winged humans. I'm willing to rp pretty much anything, with the exceptions of undead -zombies, angels, and vampires- characters and horror stories.
So, where do I go to find people to rp this sort of thing with?

Hello! Here's to hoping you enjoy the stay.

Hi there, Erka! :D Welcome to the site!

If you are looking for one on ones, we have a whoooole section dedicated to them in the "One on One Roleplaying" category!

Salutations I hope you enjoy your stay you can call me neko if you find a rp or make one I'll be glad to help draw any thing you need

Hello Erka!~ Welcome to Iwaku, and I can assure that this site is active~ so don't worry about this dying or anything. Enjoy your stay ^ ^

Hello Erka! Welcome to Iwaku. My name is Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I hope you have a nice stay!

Welcome to Iwaku, Erka!

Hope you enjoy your RP adventures :D