Hello my new community!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by gusioxo, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Greetings my new roleplaying partners and or friends
    My name here will be Gus, Gusio or gusioxo, whatever floats your boat. I'm a 19 year old dude who loves to roleplay. I used to write short stories but found far more joy in living a story together with others. I highly prefer one on one roleplays but will do multiple characters in one roleplay. I often make a database of the characters that appear(ed) in that particular roleplay.
    My favorite genre is fantasy/magic but i will try anything and everything.

Nice to me you all!
  2. Hi there Gus! :D Welcome to the community!
  4. Welcome to the madness xD. Enjoy your stay ~
  5. Thank you :D
    Madness is how i like it. Still trying to understand how it all works but ive made a thread and see what will happen XD
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Depends on which section you are wanting to put requests in! >:3 The One on One Requests section and the Libertine REquest sections are good if you like one on one roleplays. And then Roleplay Talk if you're posting a request for invites to a group roleplay.

Otherwise, you just checkout the many genres and see what looks good!
  7. Well i posted the thread in the one x one section but i looked around quite a bit and couldnt find a specific request section..
  8. Greetings, Gusio! * waves * ^3^
  9. Greetings back to you :D
    This seems to be an amazing community O_O
  10. Yes, so far everyone I have met here has been friendly and helpful.
  11. Welcome Gus, hope your ok and have a great time :)
  12. I sure am ok! I sent out a whole lot of replies and am now drowning in new possible roleplays xD