Hello my new community!

G

gusioxo

Original poster
Greetings my new roleplaying partners and or friends
My name here will be Gus, Gusio or gusioxo, whatever floats your boat. I'm a 19 year old dude who loves to roleplay. I used to write short stories but found far more joy in living a story together with others. I highly prefer one on one roleplays but will do multiple characters in one roleplay. I often make a database of the characters that appear(ed) in that particular roleplay.
My favorite genre is fantasy/magic but i will try anything and everything.

Nice to me you all!

Hi there Gus! :D Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the madness xD. Enjoy your stay ~

Depends on which section you are wanting to put requests in! >:3 The One on One Requests section and the Libertine REquest sections are good if you like one on one roleplays. And then Roleplay Talk if you're posting a request for invites to a group roleplay.

Otherwise, you just checkout the many genres and see what looks good!

Depends on which section you are wanting to put requests in! >:3 The One on One Requests section and the Libertine REquest sections are good if you like one on one roleplays. And then Roleplay Talk if you're posting a request for invites to a group roleplay.

Otherwise, you just checkout the many genres and see what looks good!
Well i posted the thread in the one x one section but i looked around quite a bit and couldnt find a specific request section..

[BCOLOR=#000000]Greetings, Gusio! * waves * ^3^[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Yes, so far everyone I have met here has been friendly and helpful.[/BCOLOR]

Welcome Gus, hope your ok and have a great time :)

I sure am ok! I sent out a whole lot of replies and am now drowning in new possible roleplays xD