Hello, iWaku!

T

TheMightyRaveness

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? OOC: Raven's fine XD

Are you a boy or a girl? I'm a girl :)

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy, romance, action, modern... Stuff like that

What kind of characters do you usually play? Villainous girls! >:D

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Space kittens... I guess? XD

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! Somersault by Zero 7! :D "You're the prince to my ballerina, you feed all the peoples' parking meters, you encourage the eating of ice cream and you would somersault in the sand with me..." <3

Hello, Raven ^^

Welcome to Iwaku. The stuff you like to RP sounds almost just like me. XD

My name is Tenchi-Roku, the local Iwaku ninja, and its a pleasure to meet you.

Ninja! Vanish! *vanishes*

Yo, welcome to Iwaku's forums Raven, and dont worry Tenchi is the protector of our fair city ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku ^.^
There will most definitely be a roleplay that will tickle your fancy :D
If not, message me; I'm sure I can help you find one.
I'm Celest. If you need anything don't be scared to ask.

Raven Raven Raven! Welcome to Iwaku!
Please have a cookie! Nom Nom!

tumblr_lgwly9I0CY1qdxwnco1_500.jpg

I'm Selenite!
And I love this site- I bet you will, too!
:D
See you around...

-rubs her head in confussion- I think there is already a Raven in here soooooo I am going to call you Ravy :3 Welcome to Iwaku! My name would be Rina or Raimy, it doesn't matter. You can even give me a nickname! But anywaysssssssss I hope you enjoy it in here.

Hi there Raven and welcome to Iwaku! Villainous girls sound like fun. >:3

Space kittens is the best and most correct answer. You pass. For now.

Just kidding, welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you, Raven.
Since you're new around these parts, I have a couple of links to help you better navigate the site!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help or have questions, please feel free to ask.

Hello and welcome! I predict lots of fun and awesome roleplays in your future 8-D

Hey there, Raven. I can't wait to see you and your villainess girls around~!