Hello, Iwaku!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

cat.

the bat and the cat.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandoms - From TV shows, movies, anime, and manga. Different pairings. Insane asylum. Anything that involves kidnapping. Yeah, I am strange like that.
Hi there!
I am a brand new member here, and I hope to get started with knowing some nice people before jumping in.

You can call me Yuna, since that is what everyone calls me around the internet.
I am 22 years young.
I have been role playing for over 10 years, so I am not new to the whole thing.
Mostly I have been doing this on and off because I lost contact with mostly all of my role play friends from a site that I used to go on, and now no one really talks to me anymore. Haha, oh well though~.

Let's see...
I am into a lot of different things, so please feel free to ask me different questions if you would like.

I am just a newbie on this site trying to figure out things.
<3

Reactions: Minibit
Howdy Yuna! We're happy to have you. :D Welcome to the community!

Hey there Yuna!
It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Andell'avara :D
I'm new here too, however I don't have the years experience that you do.
What else are you interested in? Games? Music? Art? Lol

Hey there Yuna!
It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Andell'avara :D
I'm new here too, however I don't have the years experience that you do.
What else are you interested in? Games? Music? Art? Lol

Oh yes!
I love role play games such as Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and stuff like that.
I also play LoL, Diablo, and WoW sometimes.

Music wise, I listen to everything.
From country to rock.

I like looking at art. :P

Nice to meet you!

Oh yes!
I love role play games such as Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and stuff like that.
I also play LoL, Diablo, and WoW sometimes.

Music wise, I listen to everything.
From country to rock.

I like looking at art. :P

Nice to meet you!

I too enjoy Final Fantasy and I did enjoy Kingdom Hearts 1&2! :D
Used to play WoW. Fighting the addiction and am 2 years sober. XD
Hehe, music wise I'm a ditto.
Can you line dance? Lol

I too enjoy Final Fantasy and I did enjoy Kingdom Hearts 1&2! :D
Used to play WoW. Fighting the addiction and am 2 years sober. XD
Hehe, music wise I'm a ditto.
Can you line dance? Lol

I actually can line dance.
There is this country bar in my city that I go to often and I pretty much taught myself.
Haha, it's so much fun!

Hi there!
I am a brand new member here, and I hope to get started with knowing some nice people before jumping in.

You can call me Yuna, since that is what everyone calls me around the internet.
I am 22 years young.
I have been role playing for over 10 years, so I am not new to the whole thing.
Mostly I have been doing this on and off because I lost contact with mostly all of my role play friends from a site that I used to go on, and now no one really talks to me anymore. Haha, oh well though~.

Let's see...
I am into a lot of different things, so please feel free to ask me different questions if you would like.

I am just a newbie on this site trying to figure out things.
<3

Welcome to Iwaku, Yuna. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and find it an enjoyable place to spend hours upon hours of your time~

I actually can line dance.
There is this country bar in my city that I go to often and I pretty much taught myself.
Haha, it's so much fun!

You and i would get along famously I think! :3

Welcome to the world of Iwaku Roleplaying, pleasure to meet you Yuna I'm Eageni I I decided to welcome you, and I hope we can become very amazing friends on Iwaku.

Have fun and enjoy your time on Iwaku later, you can talk to me anytime you want Yuna I always am free and I'm also 22 years old. :3

Me too me too me too!! Is your name a nod to FFX/FFX-2??

Reactions: Minibit
Welcome! I personally am an avid fan of Final Fantasy, especially 10. Yuna was quite cute. Anyway, I'm confident that you will enjoy your time here. The majority seem like good people. I hope at some point we wiol be able to roleplay together. ^_^

Welcome! I personally am an avid fan of Final Fantasy, especially 10. Yuna was quite cute. Anyway, I'm confident that you will enjoy your time here. The majority seem like good people. I hope at some point we wiol be able to roleplay together. ^_^

Just let me know what you want to role play! :)