Hello Iwaku!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Mourah

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hey there Iwaku!

I'm new to the site and would just like to stop by here and say hello. Despite being a writer, I'm terrible at making introductions when it comes to myself.
Writing fleshed out, detailed descriptions and character backrounds? No problem. Telling you about myself? Eh.. What do you wanna know?

What I guess I just want to say is, hello, I am here and I'm very excited to make friends and write good stories here.
I'm open to brainstorm some stories at the moment, so don't hesitate in reaching out! I'd be happy to tell you about myself, my writing style and preferences :)

- Mourah

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku!

Hey there, Mourah! Welcome to iwaku! We're very happy to have you here and I wish you many amazing RP adventures!

If you haven't checked it out yet, you can give the Newbie Navigation a good read through as it'll have a lot of the basic info in there that'll help you get started! If you have any questions with anything at all, you can ask any member of the staff that you see! We've all (apart from Manna Beast) have bright green names that are easy to spot!

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku!
Thanks so much!

Hey there, Mourah! Welcome to iwaku! We're very happy to have you here and I wish you many amazing RP adventures!

If you haven't checked it out yet, you can give the Newbie Navigation a good read through as it'll have a lot of the basic info in there that'll help you get started! If you have any questions with anything at all, you can ask any member of the staff that you see! We've all (apart from Manna Beast) have bright green names that are easy to spot!

Thank you!
I'll be sure to read through that section, so I can get my bearings. And trust that I won't hesitate in bombarding you all with any and all questions, haha!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

• Love
Reactions: Mourah
giphy.gif