1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello Iwaku

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hellcat, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiya. I'm Hellcat, a.k.a. the cat from hell. Or you can call me Britney if you prefer. ^_^ Nice to meetcha!

I've been poking around for a few days, and decided to finally make my introduction formally. My favorite genre is fantasy, but I've been known to take interest in sci-fi or a good modern-esq setting.

I've had the urge to play a vampire, as I'm sure most of you have, so I'll go ahead and offer my services to any who might need a blood-sucker! Willing to make guest-star appearances as a villain or some-such, or take a permanent role if you wish. PM me if you're interested. :D

2. Ah fantasy. I love that part and sc-fi? Never really tried that kind of roleplay before. I might create a character just for sc-fi roleplays. Welcome to the site enjoy your stay.

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Thank you!!! :D

Can't wait to start posting! *screams*

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. Welcome to Iwaku! Please enjoy your stay! ^^

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.