Hello Iwaku Role Play

E

EdithStar

Original poster
Hello!

I'm EdithStar or Eden whichever you prefer. I actually use to role play on RpNation but I found the staff there less than friendly so I searched for more role playing sites and stumbled upon this one. Which in all honesty looks pretty damn awesome.

I've been role playing for over two years now and I've found that I usually reply with at least three paragraphs but I also lose interest fast unless there's something in the role play that continues grasping my interest.

I also only role play homosexual (yaoi) based role plays and I'm into smut which I don't censor myself with. It's a guilty pleasure what can I say. Lol.

I usually use face claims which are actually fun if you like short replies and gif chats.

I usually seek out role plays by making a short paragraph story that sparks people's interest so there's that.

I also role play my fandoms, depending if anyone likes the same thing I do.

In my spare time, I make digital art for my deviantart, tumblr and twitter. Here's an example of my work:
a_man_in_uniform__loki_hiddles__by_mischievousmonster-d7wy8wr.png

Loki/Tom Hiddleston eye candy

And another example:
shirtless__bucky_barnes__by_mischievousmonster-d7x574r.png

Bucky Barnes/Sebastian Stan Eye Candy lol

And my latest Loki edit:
imprisoned_thoughts__loki__by_mischievousmonster-d7x7ba5.png

I love Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan.

Pathetic I know x3

But I look forward to hearing from you all!

EdithStar Out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PureKor
OMG HIS PANTS ARE FALLING! O__O

Hi Edith, welcome to the community! :D

Lol! Well if it was up to my followers they'd want him naked xD LOL! So I had to give them something but you gotta admit either way looks good x3

Thank you! <3 Happy to be here ^-^

Hey! I'm new here too :) do you want to rp???

Pretty much anything you want! I like Yaoi and Yure especially but I'll play anything!