Hello! Incredible newbie here.

A

akaimeridia

Original poster
Hey everyone xD I've always wanted to roleplay, but never knew where to start. It was always very intimidating looking at forums or chatrooms because everyone knew what they were doing, and sometimes they didn't want newbies joining in. I really want to learn, though, so any and all tips are appreciated. I will also be checking out all the helpful links here! Hope it's ok that I'm completely new... :)

No worries Akai! Everyone here is very friendly and welcoming =] they will gladly help teach you. You can even sign up for a mentor to help you here .

If you need anything feel free to shoot me a private message! I'm Celeste. Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello Akai ^.^ Welcome to Iwaku~ Don't worry, everyone here is very helpful~

Hello Akai! Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm Hiro and it's nice to meet you. Don't worry too much about being new ^^ everyone here is kind and helpful. If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to help if I can.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Everyone does seem really nice! I've signed up for a mentor and can't wait to get started ^.^

I didn't know we have mentors o .o . Anyway, welcome~ I'm sure you'll do just fine here on Iwaku. We are a nice and helpful community. If you ever wanna talk or rp, feel free to PM me ^.^

It's an incredible newbie! Awww yeah. Welcome to Iwaku! Everyone here is insanely helpful; I should know, they're all willing to help me out and I've been hanging around and staring through windows at them for a while. Creepily. XD The most important thing is to have fun!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
You picked a great place to start if I do say so myself.
It's just silly of a place to not want new members - who wouldn't want more people to play with?
Anyway, I'm Kitti! Good to meet you!

Since you're new here and to roleplaying, here are some helpful places to look at:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask~

New person, yay! >:D Welcome to the site miss new lady.