1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello, I'm NOIRECITY.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by NOIRECITY, Sep 27, 2014.

1. I stumbled across Iwaku by chance whilst searching for a site that would expand my borders of play. This community seems to be thriving, so I decided that I'll stay a little while. It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm sure; I look forward to becoming better acquainted with some of you and the in-depth stories we'll create together.

While I'm new to the Iwaku Community, I'm certainly not unfamiliar with the concept of role play in all of its format types. I persuade you to check out my role play resume and afterwards feel free to ask away.

2. Well, I'll take the opportunity to welcome you Noire - I'm pretty new too. If ever you feel like 1x1 RP, feel free to give me a shout.

3. Noire City. O_O That is one hella badass name.

Welcome to the siiiiiiite!

4. Thank you very much for the warm welcome, Undivided Belakor. I wouldn't mind discussing a 1x1 with you. Where do we migrate to in order to do that? Feel free to ask questions.

5. Haha, thank you. It's a genre/art form I love very much...among other things. Thank you for the welcome. May I ask how long you've been an administrator for the site?

6. The sad part is that I don't remember how long it's been now, the years have blurred together. X___X Prolly somewhere between 2007 - 2009. I am also not one of the original admins, the site was around for a bit before I even joined it. I was an admin elsewhere before that. O_O