2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, Horror, Romance, Comedy (lighthearted or silly stuff), Yaoi, Het, Psychological, Suspense, Dark or 'mature' themes, Action, Fandoms, Fluffy slice-of-life, etc.
Hi everyone! My name's Lilly but you can call me Sen. ^_^ I'm 19yrs of age, going on 20, and a bit new to this site but I'm very excited to be here! I've usually been lurking around on other forums, and have been roleplaying on and off for about 5 years or so? Maybe longer.

I tend to mostly roleplay yaoi, and while I also normally stick to one on ones, if we're on good terms and I feel comfortable enough chatting with you, then you can feel free to send me an invite for a group and I'll more than likely accept.

I'm a very shy and awkward person, so please forgive me for that...ehehe...but aside from rping, I do love chatting and making friends as well! So please don't hesitate to shoot me a message if you'd like to plan something out! ^_^ I swear I don't bite ~

Thanks for reading, and I hope to get to know you all soon! <3

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here :)

Reactions: OtomeLove
@Mari: Hello! Thanks so much for the warm welcome...I'm sure I will! ^_^ <3

@Expllo: Hehe, I must apologize for that ~ ;D But yus, I'm a huge TnC fan! And thank you very much! Oh, those places look great...thanks so much or the suggestion, I will be sure to check them out!

I also hope to see you two around!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l
Welcome, Sen! You'll fit in easily here! And also, don't worry about being shy or awkward because I'm pretty sure mostly everyone on this site is, and we're all just as eager to find friends. xD

/Notices new member

Notice me Senpai!!!! *flails*

@ZeldaFeb: Ah, thank you so much! ^_^ That's actually really reassuring to know...I'm glad I'm not the only one ~ Haha. But I do hope to meet some awesome friends here! And everyone's so friendly already, so I'm sure I'll find some great ones!

@LVL1337N00B: YAY, I was noticed ~ ! > u < /squeals inside/

@Esthalia: Ohhh, I am your senpai? O w O Hehehe, in that case, senpai notices you! <3

Reactions: Esthalia
/ruffles hair

Welcome to Iwaku, anyway. Hope you enjoy your stay. I'm not into the yahwee, but let me know if you want to plot something else or just chat. I'm getting bad at it and need to practice anyway, hah.

I do have to ask, if you're asking Senpai to notice you, who *is* Senpai? :P

Yay! I've been noticed!

Reactions: OtomeLove
@LVL1337N00B: /hair is ruffled/ Eee! * 3 * ~~ Haha, thank youuu! And ohhh, I see, that's totally understandable! At the moment yaoi is what I'm currently craving to rp... >///< Ehehe...but I'd love to just chat with you and possibly plan something in the future!! <3

@Gen. Gwazi Magnum PI: Ohhh, your username is...really cool! o u o And senpai is...well...I don't have an exact person in mind yet, but I'll say all of you more experienced members on the site ~ ? xD Hehehe!

@Esthalia: Yesyes! Haha, you have been noticed and now eternally loved! ^ 3 ^

Thank you :3
My username is ever growing/expanding to match my reputation.

*Scans the others who posted here*

And yea, we all have some experience.
I've seen everyone whose posted here post elsewhere as well a fair amount.

Welcome Aboard Kouhai who has yet to find their Senpai. :P

@Gen. Gwazi Magnum PI: Ooohhh, you certainly do like someone who would have a cool reputation! x3

But aha, I see! Everyone who posted here is so friendly... ~ <3 It makes my heart warm up. u////u

Thank you very much though! xD I hope to one day find my senpai ~ ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.