2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Science-Fiction, Science-Fantasy, Magical Girl, Mystery, Slice of Life,
Hello. I discovered this site recently, and after checking it out, I decided to join. So yeah, let me introduce myself a little bit.

I am 18, male, and I have a nice amount of free time, so I should be online often. I prefer to play mostly in science-fiction settings, but I also really like horror, realistic and mystery settings, however, I am willing to broaden my horizons. I tend to focus too much on science-fiction though. Also, because I like to keep track of everything, I will probably not be in many roleplays at once.

My characters are usually shy people with a lot of emotional / internal strength, or smart people, or anti-heroes who are willing to do what it takes to reach their cause. But more often than not, I find myself experimenting with character types and strange ideas that make me think about how would my characters react to a given situation. There is one type of character that I really do not like: characters without the power to change their situation, without the ability to at least put up some resistance. For me, a character should not give up easily, and try to make a difference.

I guess that is all. I really hope you enjoy my company, and I am looking forward to roleplaying with you.

Hello, L! Nice to meet you :3 I think you'll like it here! You picked a grand time to join, we're starting sci-fi month! Yayyyyy!

We should rp sometime ^^

-zooms out-

WELLCOME!
glad you chose this place and im up for some scifi!
hope you have fun on this form!

Hello L and welcome to Iwaku!

It is a pleasure to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay, as well as make many new friends.

Welcome, Storm! As Layne said, Sci-Fi month is starting! There will soon be many great roleplays that you can join.
If you need anything feel free to PM me. I am around quite a bit.

Hello and welcome to the community! 8D Join us for sci-fi fun!

Thank you form the warm welcomes, and wow, I am lucky that sci-fi month is just starting. It seems I will have a lot to do soon.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Storm!
You like sci-fi best? That's great! As you've heard, this is the month that we decided to go all out with sci-fi and designate as the Festival of Sci-Fi. How fortuitous for you!
I'm Kitti, by the way, and it's good to meet you.

Since you're new, I have a couple links to help you navigate!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

We're going to have lots of sci-fi action, especially in the form of chat roleplays it looks like, so keep an eye out!
If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Hello Lstorm! You have a nice detailed intro. I like. :3 Of course I don't RP enough to have read most of it, but I am impressed nonetheless! I am certain you'll find good games to join. Maybe even post a game of your own! Welcome!