Hello, I am new Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SturdyRagefist

Hi, I am Sturdy and I am new.
I don't have much experience doing forum role play but I would love to learn.

What stories are going on now that you would suggest a new player like me too?

Hello, Sturdy. Welcome to Iwaku! ^^ If you're new to forum roleplaying, this guide might help you out. And there are plenty of stories and group roleplays going on out there, feel free to explore to your heart's content what you may enjoy. What are your favorite genres?

The Murder Series is a great group to join if you're into fandom crossovers and murder mysteries~ They have many sequential games going on and you could try it out.

If you have any concerns or need help, just approach us staff members (red names) or our intern mods (light blue names) and we'd be happy to help. You could also come to our Help Desk.

See you around!

Hey Sturdy. Welcome to iwaku. It's nice to see someone so excited to learn how this all works. We all remembering being new and a little confused to start, too. If you have any questions, most of our members are really friendly, and the staff's JOB is to help you as best we can, so don't hesitate to ask! I'm not super sure what would be a good place for you to start, cause everyone tests out their limits in different ways, but Hana's right, the Murder Games tends to be a pretty steady series of roleplays to ease you in. You can also try throwing up a partner request in the 1x1's section if you think you might prefer to write with just one person at a time. As long as you say you're new, I'm sure anyone who comes to you will be really accommodating.

We do have a Newbie Care Package, which is where we assign newbies guides if they want it to help them both with roleplaying in general and with navigating the forum, and where you can ask for fancy little graphics pieces (of characters and rps and things) for your first two months here. :)

Jay and Hana stole all the thunder but I would also like to extend my welcome to you on our site. Don't hesitate to ask me questions if you need, I am always happy to help out!

What better way to start off in forum roleplaying than to join one, yes. You've done well~ Anyway, welcome to Iwaku Sturdy! Be sure to check out our sicc forum rules and our Newbie Care Package for some cool stuff! More importantly, have fun~

Status
Not open for further replies.