Hello! I am Desperate, yet picky. Please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotCom

Probably Sarcastic
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekends, I tend to have buckets of time unless I'm working or traveling (I'll let you know), then I'm scarce af. During the week, I work pretty standard 9-5, then go to class or the gym, so....8-11 PM Pacific?
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to more than I'm closed to. If it doesn't fall under gratuitous or inorganic (forced) romance, pitch me an idea, and we'll work it out.
I am craving a new 1x1. I have a few ideas. I would also like to hear yours. I can offer a writing sample, and would love to see one from you. I apologize for the lazy/vague nature of this request. I promise I will not be lazy/vague at you.

Let us chat and make merry.

~Dot

EDIT:

Please be at least 18, ideally over 20! Because otherwise, I will probably feel old and creepy. =(

Also, please don't be sad if our writing styles don't mesh. It doesn't mean I don't like you! I like everyone! Except teh meaniez. I don't like meaniez.

Also also, if I forget to PM you, please remind me! I am the worst at remembering things some times.

Also also also, I like Lucky Charms. Not related, I just thought I'd mention it. =)

MOAR EDITSS:

If you're still interested in writing a story with me (hooray!!), please PM me! But I will say I'm a little swamped with work and RP stuff, so I'm taking 1x1s very selectively. That said, I have absolutely no self-control, and a tendency to bite off way more than I can chew, so if you've got something stellar to bring to the table, lemme know, and I will be irresponsible with you!

Last edited:
Sure. What are your ideas.

I can give my ideas, but I would like to hear yours first.

You can PM or I can PM you.

Hey there,
I'm open for pretty much anything. If you're a nice person we would be of to a good start. :)
If you consider me just PM me, I will tell you my preferences and we ccan decide on something together.

I'll PM you both in the morning. =)

Ah, you seem like an interesting fellow. I'd like to see what you want to rp, do you want to talk in PM, or?

Sounds cool! If you're still up for a partner, sign me up!

Hi! Thanks for your messages! If you're still interested, please PM me! But I will say I'm a little swamped with work and RP stuff, so I'm taking 1x1s very selectively. That said, I have absolutely no self-control, and a tendency to bite off way more than I can chew, so if you've got something stellar to bring to the table, lemme know, and I will be irresponsible with you!

<3 Dot

Status
Not open for further replies.