Hello! I am Desperate, yet picky. Please help?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by DotCom, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am craving a new 1x1. I have a few ideas. I would also like to hear yours. I can offer a writing sample, and would love to see one from you. I apologize for the lazy/vague nature of this request. I promise I will not be lazy/vague at you.

Let us chat and make merry.

~Dot

EDIT:

Please be at least 18, ideally over 20! Because otherwise, I will probably feel old and creepy. =(

Also, please don't be sad if our writing styles don't mesh. It doesn't mean I don't like you! I like everyone! Except teh meaniez. I don't like meaniez.

Also also, if I forget to PM you, please remind me! I am the worst at remembering things some times.

Also also also, I like Lucky Charms. Not related, I just thought I'd mention it. =)

MOAR EDITSS:

If you're still interested in writing a story with me (hooray!!), please PM me! But I will say I'm a little swamped with work and RP stuff, so I'm taking 1x1s very selectively. That said, I have absolutely no self-control, and a tendency to bite off way more than I can chew, so if you've got something stellar to bring to the table, lemme know, and I will be irresponsible with you!

#1 DotCom, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  2. Sure. What are your ideas.

I can give my ideas, but I would like to hear yours first.

You can PM or I can PM you.

3. Hey there,
    I'm open for pretty much anything. If you're a nice person we would be of to a good start. :)
    If you consider me just PM me, I will tell you my preferences and we ccan decide on something together.

4. I'll PM you both in the morning. =)

5. Ah, you seem like an interesting fellow. I'd like to see what you want to rp, do you want to talk in PM, or?

6. I would love to hear your ideas please!

7. Sounds cool! If you're still up for a partner, sign me up!

8. Hi! Thanks for your messages! If you're still interested, please PM me! But I will say I'm a little swamped with work and RP stuff, so I'm taking 1x1s very selectively. That said, I have absolutely no self-control, and a tendency to bite off way more than I can chew, so if you've got something stellar to bring to the table, lemme know, and I will be irresponsible with you!

<3 Dot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.