Hello, Huntress here.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Huntress

Feeding the wolves, don't you know better?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Mystery and Romance
Hey guys, this is Huntress, or Anna if it makes things easier. Just sending out a warm greeting. :)

I've been roleplaying for a while now...not like a ridiculous amount of time but, decent. I've only recently started getting better. I enjoy my fantasy and sci-fi, horror as well.

I am a huge fan of Werewolves and vampires...most of my RP ideas will revolve around one of the two (mostly werewolves though). I also enjoy superheroes, 'super soldiers', sleeper agents and what not; but be warned that there will always be something inhuman involved...I usually don't roleplay 'normal' situations or 'real world' things; only because they seem to bore me.

Umm...what else...I am an artist/musician. I do banners and whatnot as well. I am greatly into photography and I am currently in two bands (I play drums in one and play bass in the other). I would consider myself a fairly active user. I'm more of a 1x1 person but if a group plot strikes my interest I will most likely join.

Aaand...I think that's everything. Hope this meets the standards, lol.

hiaa Anny, welcome to Iwaku! I am Raimy/Rina and I hope you enjoy your stay in here :3

Why helllo there Anna! Welcome, Welcome to Iwaku!

Dey me Juku or Juju..Please enjoy your stay!

Yo huge Werewolf and Vampire fan, welcome to Iwaku enjoy your stay do alot of roleplays if you wish. Here's a welcome dougnut(you should feel honoured I almost never do this)
imagesCA02TWJD.jpg
Expect some cookies on the way as well...

Welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you enjoy your stay here =)

*Surfs on in*

Sup Huntress!

Welcome to Iwaku dudette!

Also, I read through your RP interests and if you like Metal Gear Solid I might have something for you!

PM me sometime.

*drops the cookie tray*

What?
New, and already got Orion to RP with?
*jawdrops*

Anyway, Ruikio might have been right but I just scattered all the cookies on the floor, so sorry, no cookies.

I shall welcome you with some heart-shaped chips!
pg-8-chips-pa_130852t.jpg

Welcome to Iwaku, Huntress!!!!!!
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
I hope you have a wonderful time here!

See you!

Hey hey hey! Its my female counterpart! Heyo Hunteress! I'm Hunter! Hope you like Iwaku! ^.^ Come hang out in chat some time, but be warned of insanity.

Hello Anna the Huntress! 8D Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku, Huntress! That is a huge list of things you do. o.o; Too many talents. That's all. :P Ahem, anyway, make yourself at home and have fun!

You sound a lot like me! Maybe one day we can do a roleplay together! I think we would be very good together ^^