Hello, hello.~

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive-Agressive ;)
Favorite Genres
Modern, Horror, Romance, Fandom
Genre You DON'T Like
I wouldn't say I don't like it persay, but I rarely participate in Fantasy roleplays.
Hiiiiiii, everyone.

You can refer to me as GlassTableGirl or any variation of that. Perhaps I shall reveal my name somewhere down the road c;
I'm a 20 year old still trying to figure out wtf I'm doing with my life, ahah.
And if you want to put a face to a name, I uploaded a selfie in the Pictures 11.0 thread xD

Anyway, I'm a student striving to become a paramedic. I'm in an EMT-A class and hope to go to paramedic school somewhere in 2016 once I gain some experience in the field.

I completed my roleplay resume for everyone to check out and hopefully I can start some roleplays with a few of you. I'm also hoping to get recruitment advertisement going so I can portray in detail what roleplays I am most interested in. So stay tuned for that!
This isn't the only rp site I use but I wanted to try somewhere new, and since I am new, I'm still trying to learn and navigate through this site so yeah, bare with me, please.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-GlassTableGirl xo
<3

Last edited:

Drake Vampiron

"Wanna see something amazing?"
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male
Im usually more of an aggressive player, especially with the type of character that Drake is. But if a specific situation or scene calls for me to become passive, i can
Favorite Genres
Modern Fantasy, Scifi, Slight Romance, & Action are my main stits but if you want to rp and your genre isnt listed here, just ask me about it c:
Genre You DON'T Like
Overwhelming Romance tends to get boring for me
Hi there! welcome to iwaku! I go by Drake. and if you need anything, please feel free to message me, anytime. and id offer a roleplay, but your resume says ur not the biggest fan of fantasy, and my main genre is modern fantasy. but if your ever interested, we can always work around that.

anyways, i hope you enjoy your stay here! ^_^

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate
No Preferences
Passive-Agressive ;)
Favorite Genres
Modern, Horror, Romance, Fandom
Genre You DON'T Like
I wouldn't say I don't like it persay, but I rarely participate in Fantasy roleplays.
Hi there! welcome to iwaku! I go by Drake. and if you need anything, please feel free to message me, anytime. and id offer a roleplay, but your resume says ur not the biggest fan of fantasy, and my main genre is modern fantasy. but if your ever interested, we can always work around that.

anyways, i hope you enjoy your stay here! ^_^
Hey, thank you!!
If I end up wanting to expand my knowledge in the fantasy-genre, I know who to go to ;)
Thanks again, Drake~!

Drake Vampiron

"Wanna see something amazing?"
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male
Im usually more of an aggressive player, especially with the type of character that Drake is. But if a specific situation or scene calls for me to become passive, i can
Favorite Genres
Modern Fantasy, Scifi, Slight Romance, & Action are my main stits but if you want to rp and your genre isnt listed here, just ask me about it c:
Genre You DON'T Like
Overwhelming Romance tends to get boring for me
no problem! and ok lol

Status
Not open for further replies.