Hello, hello, hello~

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

driftingstar

Original poster
Hmm, where's that jingle from again...?

Greetings, Iwaku! You can call me DS, or Kris, whichever works for you. :) I'm new here, and have finally gotten around to joining the site after time lost in anonymous lurking. I haven't taken part in many dedicated RP communities before, but I've been RPing with whoever I was lucky enough to find since...hmm...at least 2002? If you're wondering, I'm female, and just recently hit 30. (gosh that makes me sound old)

When I'm not working or spending time with family, I'm probably doing something with technology - computers, video games, online gaming, or just writing. I love making characters, designing settings, and working together with people to create something fun for everyone to enjoy. I also like anime and manga, which have influenced some of my favorite games, but fantasy/sci-fi/fairy tales are long-time favorites of mine too.

Also, I ramble a lot, and have a habit of saying in 20 words what could be said in 5. If you ever try chat roleplay with me, just be aware....haha. ^^; Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone, and I'm looking forwards to playing here!

Hallo there Kris, welcome to the community! <3 You are not super old. I am a year older. O____O

Welcome to Iwaku. Here, you don't have to worry about saying too much.
Mostly because we harvest people's tongues, but that's beside the point.

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Welcome to Iwaku!

(shhhhhh laggy they'll find out)

Anywhoooooo~

Welcome to the completely innocent and totally not tongue harvesting Iwaku!

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.