Hello future friends

A

Azreala

Original poster
Hello everyone!
I found this site not to long ago and was really happy to finally find a good site for me to roleplay on.
I do allmost all kind of RP's, so if anyone is interested *bows* I'm at your service :smile:

Welcome to iwaku Chiot :D

Here you have some links so that you fast can find your way around at iwaku and start roleplaying soon ;)

If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature roleplays then you first have to ask permission to get into your specific mature area (All over 18 joins 18+ and all under 18 joins the other one) And once an admin have accepted you into the group then you can go to the roleplay section of the mature are. (If you don't like mature roleplays then you don't have to be there ofc.)
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Also we have a general chat where you can chat a lot :) And you can join groups to find people that share the same interest as you ;)

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in thecommunity hub or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^

Oh and this can be good to read if you haven't already :3

Greetings, Azreala! Welcome to Iwaku!
This is the best RP site around. Yeah that's right THE BEST!

I'm sure you'll find tons of RP partners! And I'm sure i'll get to RP with you at some point.
If you need anything, just holler!

Welcome to Iwaku Azreala ^^
My name is Krystal, It's a pleasure to meet you.
I'm pretty sure the two people above me has given you plenty of helpful information to use xP
And If you ever feel like starting a RP, I'm here at your service :)

Hello there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm glad that you stumbled upon us because we're not just a good roleplay site, we're fantastic.
You should take a look around to get used to some of the things (feel free to explore!) and if you have any questions, do feel free to ask them!
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's good to meet you.
I hope to be seeing you around!

At my service, you say...? >:3

Welcome to Iwaku, Azreala! I wont use you for my evil plans even though I really want to. :[ All I ask is that you to enjoy yourself in the community! If you haven't yet, stop by the
cbox and give us members online a hello! We love eating newbies meeting new people! :D