Hello from a zombie!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SeffiaTheZombie

Original poster
Hello everyone! You guys can call me Seffia. I'm new here and a somewhat newbie to roleplaying, at least with people. My current experience with roleplaying is animals. I am looking forward to starting some great roleplays, creating awesome characters, and meeting new friends!

What do you prefer to be called?
Seffia or Sef

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Girl!

How old are you?
I am 19

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
New to the site, new to roleplaying humans, I have had past experience playing animals, though.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I've never been in a group roleplay before, sooo right not I favor a single partner.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
I like sitting under the cherry blossoms. So pretty. Much smell. Wow.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Timber by Kesha

It's goin down,
I'm yellin timber,
You better move,
You better dance.
Let's make a night,
You won't remember,
I'll be the one,
You won't forget.....

Currently, I am working on a new character named Lilyana. She is a vampire, and I would love to roleplay her with someone. If you're interested, please shoot me a PM and we can start planning!

Welcome to Iwaku Seffia!
I know there are gads of humans about, but it will not take much digging to find animal rps here too. I hope that you enjoy your time here, growing in experience but most of all...having fun. :D

Welcome, just don't eat my brain! 8D

Welcome to Zombie Paradise, uh I mean Iwaku. Same thing though.

Hi there Seffie, welcome to the community! :D

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.