Hello Folks!

J

Journey

Original poster
Well, figured I'd pop in here and say hello! New member and such, looking for some good RP and friends along the way. If you want to know more about me then by all means feel free to ask because I don't mind one bit. Also, your C-Box won't work for me. It opens for a split second then goes away, this makes me sad.

You folks have a good day!

Howdy-do, Journey!
Are you planning on filling out your resume some more? Cause that doesn't give us much to work with xP

Ohhhh yeah... That might have been a good idea.

Well, For the most part I enjoy all forms of writing. I indulge in most everything except vampires that sparkle. Most of the characters I write or stories I tell always have deeper psychological or philosophical tones to them. I've written everything from characters based upon the very color around us to something simple like the North Wind. I'm really big on folklore, and I'm decently versed in it. I enjoy deep plots rather than the shallow. Playing the role of a mad man is second nature to me, as well as evil characters who wake up in the morning and piss liquid malevolence. So if anyone needs a character to drink hateraid against, I can likely produce a good villain for a story. Theology is also a strong point for me, having spent a long time studying it I do well in stories with religious undertones. Ummm... I don't know what to say other than that. If people tell me what kind of character they need for their story, I can likely help. I'll leave this off with an awesome quote to show how awesome things can be in an awesome light.

The Zen Philosopher Basho once wrote. "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no holes is a danish." He was a funny guy..

A nice quote to sign off with.

A rival?

Nay, a comrade, if anything.

But folklore...

Knowledge is best shared, no?

I suppose.

That said, we welcome you. It's great to see another folklore/theology fan joining.

Greetings.

Thank you, thank you! The both of you seem awesome, if you have any RPs in mind then by all means let me know. Always looking to do more writing and collaborating.

We welcome you With Open Arms, Journey! Never Walk Away and I think this place will Faithfully serve you well. I'm fairly new here too, but I'm already feeling pretty welcome, and there is such a huge variety of RP here. Any Way You Want It, you can find it here. And even if you can't find it, Don't Stop Believin', because you can rest assured someone will make it eventually.

Okay, I'm done, I'm done lol. Welcome, Journey!

... We can go our Separate Ways now.
/run awaaaaay

Thanks for the warm welcome! Simply masterful how you used all those song references, and I've used this pen name on a lot of sites but never have I got so many responses for it that mirror the band! Listening to Journey right now actually, and I blame you people for it! :)