Hello, finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xdenh

Hello! I'm Lauren, a recent (still unemployed) communications grad. I actually joined the site in November but never posted anything or got involved, being too shy. I've never done online roleplaying before (just with friends) so I've been hanging around on Storium trying to get my confidence up. Now I'm back and will try to get involved this time around!

I look forward to getting to know a bunch of you!

Welcome to Iwaku, Lauren! If you have any questions or need any help getting yourself acclimated to the site, come to the Help Desk. The Newbie Care Package also offers you a mentor to help show you around our community and teach you about its features, so check it out! Aside from the mentor program they also offer graphics such as banners, avatars, signatures, etc, which you may also want to avail.

If you are new to forum roleplaying, this guide was written with helping out newbies in mind. I hope that you may find it useful and helpful should you try it. ^^

See you around, and happy exploring~

Welcome! No need to be afraid, we are all wonderfully nice and friendly! If you need a bit of help getting started check out the Newby Care Package at the top of this forum! You can request a mentor and get individualized help and a special friend to guide you along!

I'm glad you are going to get involved!! Let me know if I can be of any help!!

Welcome again and have fun!!

Welcome to Iwaku, Lauren! Nice to see a grad among us...don't be shy :^)

A good thing to do is probably take a look around and start off small: Have some convos down at General Chatting where we got some awesome topics to choose from. After that you could probably start looking around request threads for RPs. Everyone's friendly and will be more than willing to chat~ Anyway, have fun!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! You've given me lots of good advice (and good reading!) and I can't wait to explore some more.

Welcome to Iwaku. :)

Welcome, Lauren :-)

Hello Lauren! Welcome to iwaku!

Oh my God! That's such a cute cat! T^T *totally a cat person* AND IT'S WEARING A SWEATER! *dead*

*ahem*

Yes, welcome to Iwaku ^o^ <3

Well even if it is a bit late, it's better late than never right? :D I don't know how much experience you got around Iwaku from when you joined, but if you have forgotten something or simply don't know hit up a staff or an intern! :D We'll gladly answer your questions or help you out! :D We're either light blue (for interns) or red (for staff) and we won't bite ^o^! We only give out cookies ^^ (Well not all, but some xD)

So take this welcoming cookie that's two month too late (it got lost in the mail =_=) and enjoy your stay here! :D

Happy roleplaying my absolutely adorably cute kitty friend =^-^=

Status
Not open for further replies.