Hello, everyone!

I

Izzybella303

Original poster
Hello! I've just joined this site within the hour, and I'm looking forward to jump starting, hopefully some awesome RPs! Here is my filled out survey:

What do you prefer to be called? Izzy or Izzybella

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl

How old are you? 19, but I'll be turning 20 soon!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep! I've been RPing for five years now!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Single partner, no exceptions.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Curling up on the sofa, or if I'm trapped outside for some reason I'll be singing Singing in the Rain.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? This is Gospel by Panic! At the Disco.

Here's some more random things about me:

My favorite food is homemade paninis.

My favorite color is red.

My fandoms that I'll RP any day are Doctor Who, Supernatural, BBC's Sherlock.

I do write original plots if I get bored, and I usually have a few on hand that I keep on my phone, which is my main outlet of posting.

I'm a pretty laid back person like 80% of the time, unless I have a crap ton of stuff to do, but I'll tell all my potential partners to warn them.

... That's all I could think of right now, but I'll answer any questions if any y'all need.

Welcome to Iwaku! Also, happy 20th in advance :bouquet::cake::cookie::proposetoast::playguitar::playguitar2:

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^ And Happy Birthday from me too! :carousel:

Greetings Izzy, welcome to the site! :3