Hello everyone!

T

thegothicbeauty

Original poster
Hi I am new to this site, I was shown this roleplay site by a friend who I know on another site. While I might be new here, I am not new to roleplays and have been doing them since 2004 so about ten years now. I love to do all kinds of roleplays so I am up for anything if anyone is interested in doing a roleplay don't be afraid to ask!

If you are interested in seeing some of my work, you can look me up on google under thegothicbeauty2 gaia online. That is where I first started. Yes some of my original posts were short, but as I progressed I started to do paragraphs. The funny thing is, I used an ipod for the first few years of my roleplay adventures.

Anyways, a few characters I like to do are:

Slaves
Students
unruly girls
submissive boys
sometimes masters (caution though, they tend to be VERY aggressive)
furries
shota boys
demi god/goddess
fanfictions

Last edited by a moderator:
*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hi there Gothic! :D Welcome to the site!

Thank you very much! I am sure I will have fun on here, I just hope to get into an rp soon >.<

Hiya, Gothic! Bahiyya here, all up in your thread. Just wanted to give you a warm welcome to this here site. Iwaku welcomes you with open arms!

Welcome! And I am pretty sure you'll get into many RPs soon. Heck, just ask some people you notice have a style you like. That's how I have some of the ones I am in now!

Enjoy!