1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by thegothicbeauty, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Hi I am new to this site, I was shown this roleplay site by a friend who I know on another site. While I might be new here, I am not new to roleplays and have been doing them since 2004 so about ten years now. I love to do all kinds of roleplays so I am up for anything if anyone is interested in doing a roleplay don't be afraid to ask!

If you are interested in seeing some of my work, you can look me up on google under thegothicbeauty2 gaia online. That is where I first started. Yes some of my original posts were short, but as I progressed I started to do paragraphs. The funny thing is, I used an ipod for the first few years of my roleplay adventures.

Anyways, a few characters I like to do are:

Slaves
    Students
    unruly girls
    submissive boys
    sometimes masters (caution though, they tend to be VERY aggressive)
    furries
    shota boys
    demi god/goddess
    fanfictions

#1 thegothicbeauty, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
  2. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

3. Hi there Gothic! :D Welcome to the site!

4. Thank you very much! I am sure I will have fun on here, I just hope to get into an rp soon >.<

5. Hi Gothic :D Welcome to iWaku ^-^

6. Hiya, Gothic! Bahiyya here, all up in your thread. Just wanted to give you a warm welcome to this here site. Iwaku welcomes you with open arms!

7. thanks for all the warm welcomes! I feel loved lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome! And I am pretty sure you'll get into many RPs soon. Heck, just ask some people you notice have a style you like. That's how I have some of the ones I am in now!

Enjoy!