Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hatsune Candy

Original poster
I wanted to be original with my introduction, but my mind's drawing a blank, ah well. I actually signed up for this place a good while ago, little did I know I would become excessively busy. Nevertheless, with my senior year coming to a close, I figured I'd have more free time soon. And since I'm not procrastinating as much as I used to, I could probably join some RP's as well.

Anyways, greetings, my name is Hatsune Candy. But I'd really prefer it if you just called me Candy. And, no, I am not edible. All you really need to know about me is that I am an introvert that mostly embeds himself into writing and an obsessive fan of Vocaloids, my favorite being Hatsune Miku. So much so that I made an OC off of it while still making it as original as possible.

I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community, ya'll look like very nice people.

Reactions: Smo
Welcome to the site Candy, hope you can "embed" yourself into writing here! :)
I totally feel the same when it comes to RP: It's a constant uphill struggle against procrastination, isn't it?

Here's a couple of things I've found invaluable which you may or may not already know:

• There's a little "watch thread" thing at the top right of threads, if the thread is important to you, you can hit it and get alerts any time someone posts there!
  • Iwaku uses BBcode, which is a really useful and cool way to add life to your posts. In the rich text editor(default), you don't need to worry about code craziness, but if you hit the "BBCode editor" button in the top right you get to see all the guts of your post style and can use cool techniques you might find around the site! (Note: some code; the "fieldset" tag for instance, is viewable in the rich text editor. trial and error is your friend in this matter.)
  • To view a post before you actually throw it up for all to see, hit "more options" for a more in depth post window, (don't worry, you'll be redirected back when you post,) then hit preview.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
Greeting Hatsune! Welcome to the site!

• Thank You
Welcome Hatsune! Vocaloids rock. I personally like Luka and Gakupo.

• Thank You
Thank you all for your kind greetings, I'm really enjoying this place so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.