Hello Everyone!

S

Sweet Plum

Original poster
Hello everyone! I am Sweet Plum. I am new to the site, but I am not new to RPing. I am with another site called Roleplayer Guild (which my username and pic are the same if you wanted to look up my current RP's). I enjoy it every much, but I wanted a small change and do two sites at the same time. Gives me a chance to do different things and find new ideas and RP's.

I am a high causal - low advance RPer. I have been trying to improve my writing, so I am trying to work myself up to a advance RP. I love to write, but I hate writers block. At the same time, I become very forgetful at times. hehe

I am looking to enjoy to this site, because it seems similar to the other one I am on, and it is set up better than other sites I have been looking at. I signed up for one last night.. not realizing it was a 18+ RPing. I have no issues with 18+ stuff, but they had no other topics than 18+. I have been looking for a forum that offers both 18+ and other ideas. Not centered around sex.

I hope to met some great people on here! Please feel free to PM if you wish to get started RPing. I will be posting soon with some idea's of mine. Thanks for reading my little rant! <3

~Sweet Plum

Welcome to Iwaku!

We have a writing/roleplay academy if you scroll down that will help you with your skills. Need help? Message me anytime.

Welcome to Iwaku, Plum.

I think I may have briefly joined RPG....maybe not though. I've joined a lot of rp sites over the years, but Iwaku is where I always play at : )

WELCOME!