Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Riku942, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Hello I'm new here and i'm looking forward to maybe making some RP buddies... Ive been RPing since i was 12 im 22 now... haven't RPed in over i think 3 years and i really miss it and wanna get back into it. My favorite type of RPs would have to be Medieval Fantasy cuz i can go crazy with character customization and story... I love me some video games also... what else to say... Im always up to RP even if im having a crappy day... they tend to make me feel better XD
    If anyone wants to know straight forward... I dont do MxM! i do MxF and if your lucky i may do FxF if you bug me enough about it. I'm a more of a 1on1 kind of person... makes the RP seems easier to follow other then 10 people posting and your trying to keep track of all of them. Im not a fan of one liners nor am i a fan of reading an essay every post :P

Cant think of anything else at the moment but feel free to talk to me! Sorry if i sounded like a jerk somewhere in there x.x
  2. Well, Welcome to Iwaku, Riku! I'll tell you what I tell every other newbie I greet, If you need anything, I've always got fresh cookies and good advice!
  3. Thank you! Cookies and advice are always welcome! :D