1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello, everyone.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by auris456852, Mar 25, 2013.

1. *copypaste* Hello, everyone.
    My username is to the left of this post, but you can call me whatever you'd like. I dunno, call me "Dude" or "Zero" or "Whatever" or whatever.
    I am male and have always played male characters so far.
    I am 414-400=14 years old/young.
    Obviously new to this site. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be in this section of the forum. I would like to say that I am an experiancer RPer, but I really haven't RPed all that much. There is a lot left for me to do and try. Speaking of things to try, I never tried a one[x]one RP or a D&D RP. The latter I really want to try sometime.
    Naturally, since I've never tried a one[x]one RP, I prefer group RPs.
    *takes glance at 'The About You Survey'* Harlem Shake or Gangnam Style? I don't know what in the world is a Harlem Shake. Is that a drink? Anyway... Come on, obviously Gangnam Style.
    *Another glance at the survey* The music tormenting my mind? You mean right now, the one an hour ago or the one that'll torment my mind an hour later? If right now, it's a Pokemon-related song I don't know the name of. Sorry!
    I can either be random, calm or somewhere in between. It's like playing russian roulette!

2. Hurrk, you totally came to the thing.

I think I'll call you Steve from now on.

3. Hi there Auris! :D Welcome to the community!