NEW ARRIVAL Hello Everyone!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Firestarter_95

Burning hotter than the sun while simmeri in magma
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Prestige
  8. Douche
  9. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Slice of life, Romance, Modern, thriller, horror, Adventure
Hello there, It's nice to meet everyone.
My name is Firestarter_95 after the movie. Please feel free to Call me Fire for short.
I'm relatively new to Roleplaying as I have only been writing for about 2 years now. I originally started with just writing small stories in my free time along with having a few friends on Gaia Online when I was younger. I joined a different site about a year ago but haven't been able to really click with many of the members there. This site was recommended to me by a friend who also uses this site, so I hope I can find them :shy:.

I'm live on the west coast of the US and work a night shift position, so my responses might come at random times along with me being asleep during odd hours of the day. Some of my favorite stories to write are fantasy based along with romance, but I am open to any genre of RP. The only one I might not be very good at is Sci-Fi since I haven't had the chance to play a part in a story like that.

I can play both male and female roles, but I tend to play more female roles than anything.

I hope to meet some more people who are just as interested in writing as I am so we can build a friendship and create wonderful stories!

Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

• Thank You
Reactions: Firestarter_95
giphy.gif

• Thank You
Welcome to the site *Fox tail waves hello*

• Love
Hey there and welcome to the site! :D

• Thank You