Hello Everyone

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

RandomThoughts

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Dark Fantasy, Sci Fi, Cosmic Horror, D/s, Slice of Life, Selective Romance
I am new to the site, but not new to this type of roleplaying. For the last 10 or so years I have been with different communities participating in a wide variety of roleplays from fantasy and science fiction, to romance and cosmic horror. This summer and fall I took a break from writing after taking a spill on my motorcycle (road rash is not pleasant), and when I came back I began perusing Google to see what other RP sites existed when I found this one. Reading some of the roleplays got me excited to write again which is when I decided to make this account. Looking forward to meeting new friends, and writing some fun stories with you all as well. Hope you are all having a fantastic day!

Welcome to Iwaku!
Hope you like it here! :D

Reactions: RandomThoughts
Welcome. We're glad to have you.

Hello and welcome to iwaku! We're happy to have you here! :D
If you haven't checked it out yet, the Newbie Navigation page is worth a read for helping you get started! If you have any questions at all, you can ask myself or anyone else on staff! You can always find a few of us floating around the place, anyone with a green name!

Hello and welcome to iwaku! We're happy to have you here! :D
If you haven't checked it out yet, the Newbie Navigation page is worth a read for helping you get started! If you have any questions at all, you can ask myself or anyone else on staff! You can always find a few of us floating around the place, anyone with a green name!
I will check that out, and thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
Hello hello! Glad your recovery is going well from the accident~ holy cow that sounds scary.
Glad you found the site though, it's a great place to be! I'm sure you'll meet new writing partners and make new friends in no time.

Happy writing and take care 🤍