Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Dark Fantasy, Sci Fi, Cosmic Horror, D/s, Slice of Life, Selective Romance
I am new to the site, but not new to this type of roleplaying. For the last 10 or so years I have been with different communities participating in a wide variety of roleplays from fantasy and science fiction, to romance and cosmic horror. This summer and fall I took a break from writing after taking a spill on my motorcycle (road rash is not pleasant), and when I came back I began perusing Google to see what other RP sites existed when I found this one. Reading some of the roleplays got me excited to write again which is when I decided to make this account. Looking forward to meeting new friends, and writing some fun stories with you all as well. Hope you are all having a fantastic day!

Welcome to Iwaku!
Hope you like it here! :D

Reactions: RandomThoughts
Welcome. We're glad to have you.

Hello and welcome to iwaku! We're happy to have you here! :D
If you haven't checked it out yet, the Newbie Navigation page is worth a read for helping you get started! If you have any questions at all, you can ask myself or anyone else on staff! You can always find a few of us floating around the place, anyone with a green name!

Hello and welcome to iwaku! We're happy to have you here! :D
If you haven't checked it out yet, the Newbie Navigation page is worth a read for helping you get started! If you have any questions at all, you can ask myself or anyone else on staff! You can always find a few of us floating around the place, anyone with a green name!
I will check that out, and thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
Hello hello! Glad your recovery is going well from the accident~ holy cow that sounds scary.
Glad you found the site though, it's a great place to be! I'm sure you'll meet new writing partners and make new friends in no time.

Happy writing and take care 🤍