Hello, everyone

M

Maydaronja

Original poster
I just wanted to say hi to the people :)
I am rping for some time now but my last community more or less dissipated over the past few year(s), unfortunately, and I found this site kind of by chance. Kind of. In a way that I was actively searching for something new. But still it feels like a huge chance and great luck, for on my odyssey I came about so many communities that were either dead or not at all what I was looking for… and dead. Yeah, actually 'what I was looking for' gradually decomposed into 'not dead', it's like with the music, it seems - where did all the kids go that listened to my music? *'music-ic-ic' it echoes down the hallway* story of my life... Anyway, this tragedy made only so much more precious what I found! Here I am, at the gate of a world, not only alive but pulsating as hell (if hell would pulsate, of course) and I can tell you, I like what I've seen so far. ;)

Looking very much forward to rping with you all (exhaustively) and to reading all of your works.
To sleepless nights, broken hearts and crossed minds!

Welcome to the site!! I'm glad you found us, there are plenty of nice people around here, so I'm sure you'll fit in nicely! It's pretty cozy. (・∀・)ノ

Welcome to Iwaku Maydaronja!

Yes, we are alive and popping! I'm super happy you found your way to our awesome site, I know you'll fit in just fine. The community is very nice and practically sleepless. It also may seem like a lot navigate through, but it really isn't once you explore a little. If you have any questions the Help Desk is always open!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Maydaronja
Meowdy, welcome to Iwaku!

Aww, your story made be tear up slightly; I used to feel a lot like that on other forums I was on. I'm so glad you found Iwaku, where yep, we're indeed live and pulsing! I hope you enjoy it here and find partners and roleplays to satiate the roleplayer within!

Cheers, and happy roleplaying!

Welcome to Iwaku! I truly hope it all works out for you and that you can find a roleplaying home here, so to speak. Glad to have you!

Here, have this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay, and if you've ever got any questions, feel free to ask!

• Thank You
Oh man, I remember the days of forum hopping because everything was dying. :[ That shit sucks. Glad you finally hopped on over here, and hopefully you'll find that we have more of what you're looking for besides "not dead". If you need anything or have any questions, just let me know. I'm always happy to help.

How sweet you all are! Thank you for the warm welcome :)
As for your offers, I'll gladly come back to that as soon as questions will arrive. So far I'm fine with my cookie, even though it's bitten into - yet, I like to believe I'm a 'the cookie is half full' person. Plus, now I know you even have a Cookiemaster, I am pretty sure I'll find myself a cozy home here. I always had a soft spot for the dark… :angel::raven:

Reactions: Astaroth
Welcome to the Iwaku family! I can relate all too well to site hopping. I was apart of one for two years and then drama between the community and the actual owner happened. That was something I wanted no part of. Slithered away from that and helped some friends build another rping site. A few months later, they all turned their backs on me because of one little mistake. >-<

Anyway! Hope you find yourself to be comfortable here and find a lot of good writers to write with!

• Thank You