Hello Everyone.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LeBeau

Original poster
Hello,

I have role played for quite a long time now. However, I am new to using an actual site. It's been awhile since I have been on a site like this so please have patience with me. Haha! I will soon post my characters up for you all to see. If you do not like a partner who uses real people, I will not be the partner for you. However, I do not mind people who use anime characters, OC's. Sometimes it is really fun to jump into a modern/fantasy world and get super creative. Mostly though, I really like modern real life role plays. Feel free to say hi, I am super laid back and friendly! Can not wait to start role playing. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

LeBeau

Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Vee.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, plenty of people use real life photos for their characters!

• Thank You
Reactions: LeBeau
*hugs* Maa buddy!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Welcome LeBeau! I'm Tone, one of the staff members, and I think you'll find a lot of creativity and good people here at Iwaku. The site is pretty easy to figure out once you get the hang of it, but take a look at these links.

Getting Started !

Newbie Care Package

If you have any questions please let me know!

Tone

• Thank You
Hey there and welcome to the site!

I'm happy that you found your buddy - it can be a lot less overwhelming to start when you have someone who already knows the ropes. If you do need help with anything, though, don't be afraid to ask. The Newbie Care Package is also a wonderful resource to partner you up with a staffie who can show you around if you need. If you have characters that you want to put on the site, you should take a look at the Characters tab on the menu at the top! There are a few rules for the area that you should take a look at but it's a shiny feature of the site for storing characters.

Happy roleplaying ~

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.