Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nadine Miqo'te

Original poster
[bimg]I am new here. And I also just started here so Im not sure what to say here. I am ju glad to be here[/bimg]

Uhm. Hello to you too. :) I'm as glad to have you here as you are to be here. It's okay if you don't know what to say, most ppl don't when they walk in. Welcome to iwaku! I hope you make this place your home like I and a few others have. If you have any questions, feel free to poke me or anyone else in staff (red and pale blue names). We also have a newbie care package if you're interested. :)

o.o I'll go ahead and give a usual "welcome", but I think I should also mention that I can't see the content of your intro post, friend. All I see is (I think?) a broken image.

Welcome to Iwaku, Nadine! Lovely username btw :^) Peruse this fine site or check out our Newbie Care Package for accounts less than 2 months old! We got some sicc stuff there you can surely like! Don't hesitate to contact a Staffer if you need help and have fun!

Welcome to Iwaku, Nadine! c:

Thanks everyone. hopefully i will be eoleplaying with each of you all very soon. Once i get my character up and going. And get some details; back story and other stuff up.

Good luck.

I hope you find a role-play for your character. I'd try finding a role-play to join first though before you made a character sheet... Just saying... ( ^.^")

Status
Not open for further replies.