Hello Everyone

• Thread starter SociallyIlliterate
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SociallyIlliterate

Original poster
Hello. I am SociallyIlliterate. No, you didn't read that wrong. No, I didn't forget a space. Anyway, I stumbled upon this site early this morning and figured it'd be an interesting place to put forth my creative energy. I've role-played a few times before, but I'm not too experienced. I have no real content restrictions, besides the super kinky stuff. I'm, uh, kinda bad at these introduction things quite honestly, so I guess I'll leave it there. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send them my way. I hope to see you all soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bitterblue
Hi there SociallyIlliterate! It's very nice to meet you. ;] No sweat on the introduction. I am bad at them myself, haha. Iwaku is a good place to exercise your creative side.

Welcome to Iwaku, friend! Make yourself at home, I'm sure you'll love it here. c:

I'm not very good at introductions myself, so don't worry about it at all. You did great! People here are very friendly and creative, so you are in a good place to expand your horizons. If you ever need someone to chat with or want a partner to role play with, just give me a holler! I'm always around.

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! I wouldn't worry about experience though, Iwaku is a huge community with a variety of people and different levels of writing to match. Practice makes perfect in the end, right?

Welcome to Iwaku~

Hello there! >:3 Welcome to the site.

Welcome! Iwaku is a good family to start role-playing with. I came here not knowing what to do, and a long time roleplayer took me under her wing and taught me how to fly. It's an amazing place to get stress out. (Unless you're like me, and when you are overdue for a post, you start to stress. And can't say no, so you're overloaded. :P)

Just don't let our admins scare you away, they are a little crazy. :P welcome to the site!

Welcome to Iwaku friendo! Hope you find some long-term RP partners or long term groups that interest you, either or that interest you the most! ^^

Nice to meet you! Welcome to iwaku! Hope you have a great stay!

Hello. I am SociallyIlliterate. No, you didn't read that wrong. No, I didn't forget a space. Anyway, I stumbled upon this site early this morning and figured it'd be an interesting place to put forth my creative energy. I've role-played a few times before, but I'm not too experienced. I have no real content restrictions, besides the super kinky stuff. I'm, uh, kinda bad at these introduction things quite honestly, so I guess I'll leave it there. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send them my way. I hope to see you all soon.
Hi, SociallyIlliterate! Do you have any nicknames you prefer? =) Welcome to Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.